Monday, January 5, 2009

Tag, ur it!!!

This is kinda fun....



The Rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog.

2. Write six random things about yourself that not everyone knows.

3. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

4. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

5. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Here are six random things about me (that you may not know) :


1. Mint upsets my stomach, bad. (which is odd because mint is often used to settle stomachs)

2. I was born missing a rib in my left side. There are 12 main ribs (6 on each side) and I have only 11.

3. I’ve had all four of the main hair colors. (I was born with black hair, it turned bright red, then it turned VERY blond, and finally became brown. It never fell out just changed. Proof? : http://www.slide.com/r/rWeE5RLA7T8PdE9sWIW0MkUWbh_Bwy_M?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

4. I know who is walking through my house by the sound of their footsteps. (Including the cats)

5. My mom has an ultrasound of me clenching my toes together like a monkey, kinda creepy, huh?

6. The corneas on my eyes are flat instead of round, hence why, even though I’m nearsighted, I don’t wear contacts. (And glasses are icky on me)



It’s harder than it looks.
I will tag (this isnt hard because there are really only six people who read this)

Shelly
Sister Woods
Pieripper studios
Sister Spencer
Lola! &
Keara

You dont HAVE to do it if you really dont want to. But it's not that difficult. :P


Now it's your turn. Have fun.


♥ McKenna☺
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

6 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

I kinda have the same thing with footsteps. I have one frien who draggs her feet when she walks so I know when she is coming.
I posted my 6 random things. I would have tagged you but...oh well. :)
-shelly

Laura said...

I love your pet monkey! Also crazy about the rib thing. That's actually pretty cool!

Brandon said...

i HATE THE MONKEY!! LOL!! he gets in my way of reading!
anywho... i dont like tag.

Brandon said...

also, i'm not that interesting! :p

texas_princess1109 said...

Alrighty, I posted my 6 random things! Check it out!

Keara said...

I posted. Check it out!