Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beauty and the Beast!!!

Four months, 6 show, SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!



Our production of Beauty and the Beast Was DA BOMB!!!! I had the funnest time during this show!!! Ive Learned SO much and have made/strengthend some wonderful friendships!!!!!

I played the part of a female villager(the bakers wife, Marie Backersom/ Calandars :P) It was a blast learning cheoragraphy, developing my character, helping with backstage (when needed) and watching everything tun into a spectacular show!!!

Ive defeniatly made some unique memories during this show... (including getting asked to LDS prom this weekend by a really great friend in the cast, I'll be sure to blog it afterwards, It will be SUPER fun!)

it may very well be my favorite show so far! Our Directors, Volenteers, actors were amazing!!! I hope most of you got to see it!!! It is horrible it had to end... :( A special thanks goes our to everyone who made this possible!!!!!! I wouldnt trade this experiance for the world!!!





Tale and old as Time, Song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast!!! Ahhhh Ahhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D

0 comments: