Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update

Hey peeps, i havent updated in a while. i promise to make this as short and pain free as possible. :)

Anyway, the reason I havent updated is ive been WAY busy. Finals are coming up, christmas is coming up. (yea!!!!) and my dad is leaving for oregon. :( He is leaving tommorrow and wont be back untell just before christmas. he works graveyards christmas eve and leaves again christmas day untell febuary. It stinks. I love my daddy, he does so much.

I cant wait for christmas!!! break for school is FAR to short in my opinion. this will be the first christmas break ive ever had that is shorter than 3 weeks!!! Michael is already off. lucky duck.

Ive put a couple of hillarios christmas songs on my playlist. hope you enjoy. they are just alittle silly. It's good to laugh.

Anyway. i dont know why anyone would want to read this, im sorry for wasting your time. This will just give me inspriation to post again soon so this isnt the most recent post. :P

Remind me, next time i see you to show you something called Peter answers. Ha Ha Ha ah.

Im going to try and post some photography here eventually.

Check out my youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ONBQ4LMm_A

Anyone have any ideas for a name for my raindeer?

Ttfn
-Kenna

0 comments: